Speak the word!
- Pastor Ashish Mathews
Romans 10:8
But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
As a believer, the word of God MUST be in your heart and in your mouth. When you make a decision to fill your heart with God's word and consistently speak the word of God, you will see transformation like you have never seen before.
I can't emphasize enough on how important it is for you to speak the word of God. Everything depends on your words. Proverbs 18.21 says, 'Life and death is in the power of the tongue, those who love it will eat it's fruit'. Nothing changes unless your words change. You will only go where your words go. The reason many believers never enjoy peace is because they never speak God's word on peace. How can we enjoy peace when we speak what the world says instead of what the word says? No matter what you are going through, no matter what challenges you are facing, no matter how bad and how dark it looks right now, I dare you to speak Gods word. You may not understand it, but speak Gods word. You may not see any quick results, but speak Gods word. You may think and feel like nothing is working out, but speak Gods word. Let nothing stop you from speaking God's word. When you speak God's word, you cannot stay where you are, things begin to shift, darkness begins to disappear, daylight beings to shine and the glory of God begins to manifest.
Friend, will you make a quality decision of speaking God's word and only God's word no matter what? In the midst of darkness, challenges and chaos, Speak, Speak, Speak the word of God. "Thanks be to God who gives me the victory through my Lord Jesus Christ. Victory is my inheritance and my right. I will not be defeated and I will not quit. I am child of the Most High God. This is my time and I am on my way to the greatest years of my life. Hallelujah to Jesus. I am so full of joy because Jesus is my Lord and the best is yet to come. Thank you Father. Glory to God."
No comments:
Post a Comment